Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes is this Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens comforter cover featuring characters from this 2015 film release.
This is unique artist designed and signed Star Wars decor for the bedroom or guest room.
The familiar face of Rey is featured — the female human scavenger, born of unknown parents and left on the planet Jakku at the age of 5, who conducted her trade some thirty years after the Battle of Endor.
With Rey is Captain Phasma, the high ranking female member of the First Order who wears special chrome Stormtrooper armor, working with General Hux and Kylo Ren.
Also featured are the First Order Stormtroopers — the Order’s foot soldiers equipped with sleeker armor and F-11D blaster rifles when compared to the Imperial Stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire, some thirty years earlier.
The Force Awakens Star Wars Bedding Design
- This featured cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The FULL size measures 79-inches square and will fit a standard full mattress of 54-inches wide by 75-inches long. The KING size measures 104-inches by 88-inches.
- The artist has captured elements of The Force Awakens in a colorful dimensional design featuring character “Rey”, Captain Phasma and the First Order Stormtroopers with TIE fighters in the background.
- Colors are in soft shades of yellow, red, white, blue, gray, black, pink and orange providing a wide range for adding coordinating room accessories like bed skirts, rugs or throw pillows that play off the colors in the cover.
- This is a single sided design meaning the artist’s image is featured on one side of this zippered comforter cover only. The reverse side is a soft, solid white.
Star Wars Comforter Cover Fabric
- This premium Star Wars bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton.
- It has the added benefits of being stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair yielding a high thread count for superior strength and a super soft feel.
The Force Awakens Comforter Cover Care
- This expertly hand crafted, zippered comforter cover should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting only.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings as this can damage fabric fibers.
- Because this fabric is generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed. However, any touch-ups should be done with a low heat iron setting.
Important Ordering Information
- This is artist designed Star Wars room decor, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As a premium bedding option, each cover is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days, regardless of size ordered.
- This same Star Wars design is also available in other home decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or Star Wars VII merchandise you select and not by our review site.