This QUEEN premium duvet cover brings an Imperial Stormtrooper from Star Wars into the post apocalyptic world of “The Walking Dead”.
The comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress measuring 60-inches wide by 80-inches long. The drape on this duvet cover would be 14-inches on each side of the bed.
A duvet cover is an inexpensive option to completely add a new look to your bedroom — especially when paired with coordinating pillow shams, bed skirts, curtains, rug or throw pillows that play off the colors in the unique bedding design.
Imperial Stormtrooper Bedding Look
- Bloodied and bullet riddled, this Imperial Walker from another world, was once an Imperial Stormtrooper — an elite soldier of the Galactic Empire. Where do these faceless enforcers go to die — or do they?
- Dark and foreboding in his appearance, this popular Star Wars character is showcased in shades of red, gray, ivory, rust, brown, tan and black.
- The artist has captured his suit of Imperial Armor, that white plastoid-composite body armor over a sealed black body glove encasing the wearer’s body in the Star Wars films. The intent of the armor was to protect the troopers from projectiles and impact weapons and that seems to hold true in this rendering of unrest.
- The background is an industrialized cityscape in shades of ivory, gray, tan, and black with a torn paper edging and black border.
- This is a single sided design meaning this Imperial Walker is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- This unique bedding for the Walking Dead and Star Wars fans is also available in FULL and KING sizes.
- It is designed with a concealed durable nylon zipper so the cover can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard for a rich appearance and long useful wear.
Walking Dead Stormtrooper Duvet Cover Fabric
- This comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your own perhaps “tired” comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Comforter Cover Care
- This PREMIUM queen artisan bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot dryer settings as this can damage the fabric by melting fibers.
- Do not use bleach.
- If you choose to iron, only the lowest heat setting should be used so you don’t scorch the fabric.
- This is an 88-inch square Star Wars bedding option has been signed by the artist and is not available in any big box retailer.
- Colors are deep and rich and detailing is crisp and clean.
- This duvet cover is made to order in the USA and ships quickly in just 3 to 5 business days.
- It is also available in a FULL size comforter cover measuring 79-inches square or a KING size duvet cover measuring 104-inches by 88-inches. Any size can be ordered through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.