Admiral Barton Coburn’s flagship Venator-class Star Destroyer takes center stage on this Star Wars Clone Wars comforter cover available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes.
These Star Destroyers were used in many battles and most notably during the Battle of Coruscant during the final days of the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
This design is also available as a lightweight comforter for those who would prefer that style over the comforter cover (duvet cover) featured.
Venator Class Star Destroyer Battle Bedding Design
- This is premium Star Wars bedding featuring a digital design, in clean, crisp detailing of a battle scene involving Star Destroyers used during the Clone Wars. It is an expertly cut and hand sewn comforter cover with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- It is available in FULL size measuring 79×79 inches and will fit a standard full mattress of 54×75 inches.
- The QUEEN size measures 88×88 inches and will fit a standard queen mattress of 60×80 inches. The KING size measures 104×88 inches and will fit a standard king of 76×80 inches and a Cal-king mattress of 72×84 inches.
- Use this to cover your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look or wrap it around a high quality inexpensive duvet insert.
- This Star Destroyer battle scene is featured on one side of the comforter cover only. The reverse side is a soft shade of white.
Star Wars Star Destroyer Bedding Fabric and Care
- This comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric. Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton and cotton blend fabrics.
- It is stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant plus it has a high thread count for superior strength and a super soft feel.
- Microfiber is a COLD WATER wash item using a mild detergent. It will NOT fade when washed keeping colors true for years of use.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium dryer heat and avoid hot water, high heat dryer settings and bleach as these can damage the fabric.
Important Ordering Information
- This is premium Star Wars bedding that is made-to-order in the USA and is not available in stores. You may only buy this online.
- Each order, regardless of size is ready to ship to the buyer in 3 to 5 business days. Orders sent to addresses in the continental USA will arrive within 2 to 8 days of shipping through the United States Postal Service. International shipping options are also available.
- This same Clone Wars battle scene is also available in other Star Wars home decor through the link below.
- Pricing is based on the size bedding or Star Wars merchandise you select and is not determined by our review website.