This artist designed, Star Wars bedding is for the fan with a sense of humor who loves all that the Christmas holidays can bring including the ugly Christmas sweater!
Some of the more famous ugly Christmas sweaters were worn by Chevy Chase in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, Colin Firth in Bridget Jones’ Diary and by Cliff Huxtable in that 1980’s sitcom.
It became associated with the Black Friday crowds, the tangled Christmas Lights, the tacky wardrobe of a beloved relative and the gift you wish you’d never gotten.
From liberal uses of red and green to oversized depictions of snowmen, reindeer, Christmas trees and snowflakes — usually accompanied by pom-poms and felt appliques, this artist has captured the essence of the ugly Christmas sweater tradition by adding his own Star Wars spin.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Star Wars Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- In the traditional red, white and green colors of Christmas, the artist has captured the essence of Star Wars in an ugly sweater pattern on a green knitted background.
- Note the AT-AT (all terrain armored transport) assault vehicles headlining this comforter cover flanked by a series of starfighters. Darth Vader’s helmet is featured in a row, separated by snowflakes with red and green images of the Death Star. The Imperial Stormtroopers are featured together with other symbols of the Galactic Empire in a sweater pattern.
- This is unique Star Wars themed Christmas design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Fabric
- This Star Wars themed bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for strength and a super soft feel.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Star Wars Comforter Cover
- This PREMIUM bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist that is not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This Star Wars Christmas design is also available in other merchandise that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this Star Wars decor review site.