The dark Sith Lord, Darth Vader, is showcased on this TWIN Star Wars blanket. He’s the cunning, brutal enforcer of the Galactic Empire’s rule across the galaxy and featured in classic Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope and Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
Darth Vader serves as an apprentice of Emperor Palpatine, adopting the dark side of the “Force” to mercilessly pursue the Jedi and the Rebel Alliance.
This blanket, with Vader’s likeness from the Star Wars saga, measures a generous 62-inches wide by 90-inches long and is made from 100 percent polyester fleece fabric.
Fleece is a very strong fabric that holds warmth and dries quickly. The structure of the pile surface of the fabric makes air pockets to keep it warmer than wool and other fabrics, especially when used as a blanket.
This lightweight yet warm blanket will fit a standard TWIN sized mattress. A twin mattress measures 39-inches wide by 75-inches long so the drape on this blanket would be 11-1/2 inches each side.
Colors in this blanket represent the darker side of Star Wars with half representing the black cloaked presence of Darth Vader and the other half in a celestial blue background with images of the “Death Star”.
Also featured are TIE (twin ion engine) Starfighters that protect the Death Star.
Facts about this Darth Vader Star Wars Blanket
- This blanket is officially licensed George Lucas Star Wars merchandise
- It is oversized as a throw and large enough to fit as a blanket on a TWIN standard sized mattress
- This Star Wars fleece blanket measures 62-inches wide by 90-inches long
- A TWIN mattress measures 39-inches wide by 75-inches long so the drape on this blanket will be 11-1/2 inches each side
- Fabric is 100 percent polyester fleece making it warm, water resistant and lightweight
- Washing a fleece blanket is not the same as a cotton blanket. Fleece must be washed in cold water on a gentle cycle. If you wash fleece on a regular cycle it may cause the blanket finish to form knots in the fibers
- Fleece cannot be bleached and fabric softener should be avoided because it will make fleece lose its water resistance
- Fleece blankets can be tumble dried on a low setting (high heat settings will damage the fiber)
- Fleece should also not be ironed as it will melt the synthetic fibers
- This blanket has square corners and a self-binding edge for longer wear
- The Darth Vader blanket has been made outside the US and is imported
- Prices for this Star Wars blanket have been determined by the supplier and not this website
- Prices will change based on blanket availability and popularity