The helmet of Finn Star Wars Stormtrooper FN-2187 is featured on this artist designed Star Wars bedding capturing remnants of a scene from Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
This First Order Stormtrooper serving under Captain Phasma and one of its best, deserts the First Order to later join the Resistance after an incident on the desert planet Jakku.
Stormtrooper Finn Bedding Design
- The artist has captured the bloody handprint on the helmet of Stormtrooper Finn, of his friend FN-2003 (“Slip”) who was killed in the First Order’s assault on Lor San Tekka’s village on the desert planet Jakku. The helmet features the new polarized lenses and filters in a textured design on a stark black background.
- This featured comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A QUEEN mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed. It is also available in FULL size measuring 79-inches by 79-inches and in KING size measuring 104-inches by 88-inches.
- The design is single sided meaning Finn’s helmet is showcased on one side of this expertly hand sewn zippered cover with the reverse side being a soft solid white. Use this to cover your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
- Colors are in red, white, black, gray and blue providing a cool color palette for coordinating with other Star Wars room decor.
Star Wars Bedding Fabric
- This premium Star Wars bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets the material breathe. It is tightly woven providing a high thread count for superior strength and a super soft feel.
- Microfiber enjoys the benefits of being static, stain, wrinkle and run resistant while keeping colors and design clean and crisp for long wear.
FN-2187 Star Wars Comforter Cover Care
- This Stormtrooper bedding should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid using bleach, hot water and high heat dryer settings as this can damage fabric fibers shortening its useful life.
- Generally wrinkle-free, use only a low heat iron setting for touch-ups.
Helpful Ordering Information
- This is artist designed Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper bedding, signed by the artist, and is not available in any big box retailer. It is only available to buy online.
- Each zippered comforter cover is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- USA orders will ship via the USPS and will arrive in 2 to 8 days after shipping depending on your location.
- This same First Order Stormtrooper helmet design is available in other Star Wars room decor found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you choose and not by our Star Wars decor review site.