This premium, artist designed Star Wars pillow measures 16×16 inches square and features the BB-8 rolling droid in a schematic-style design.
Fans know the droids in the Star War universe are mechanical beings possessing artificial intelligence with the most famous being R2D2 and C3PO.
Used in different roles and environments, that were otherwise considered too dangerous for humans or other species, they provide extensive specialization and knowledge — including those designed for battle.
The little BB-8 droid made its initial appearance some 30 years after the Battle of Endor — at one point operating in the planet Jakku desert.
This unique little rolling model makes his new appearance in the first teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens.
The artist has provided a schematic-type design for this BB-8 — able to fit into a T-70 X-Wing fighter’s droid socket.
Star Wars BB-8 Rolling Droid Pillow Design
- The artist, indicates in his schematic design, that this rolling droid has a domed head similar to that of the R2 series astromech droids. The bulk of its body, however, is made up of a round white metallic ball with some silver and orange sensors, indicators and features plus a large black infra-red sensor eye-piece.
- Shades of ivory, black, gray and orange provide the color scheme for this little droid and the background features a grid-style background adding to the schematic theme.
- This is a two-sided Star Wars throw pillow design meaning you will see this BB-8 droid on both sides of the pillow cover.
Rolling BB-8 Droid Pillow Fabric and Care
- This Star Wars themed pillow cover is made from 100 percent spun polyester poplin fabric.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and includes a strong, hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- Inside this pillow is a plain white high quality, down alternative insert that is hypo-allergenic, double stitched for strength and overfilled for loft.
- Pre-treat any stained or soiled areas with a color-safe spot cleaner or spray or use a damp sponge.
- The droid pillow cover is machine washable in cold or warm water using a mild detergent and can be tumble dried on low heat.
- Avoid bleaching as this may yellow and degrade the polyester poplin fibers.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a special, artist designed Star Wars pillow that is not available in any big box retailer and is only available for purchase online.
- Signed by the artist, it is made to order in the USA and available to ship in just 3 to 5 business days.
- Order this in one or more of three different sizes — 16×16-inch, 18×18-inch and 20×20-inch.
- If you have an existing throw pillow that can use an exciting new look, order this as a pillow cover only.
- This BB-8 rolling droid fabric print is also available as other Star Wars decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size pillow you select and has not been determined by this review website.
- International shipping is available.