This large, 37 inch wide by 74 inch long Star Wars beach towel features an abstract image of the X-wing fighter — used by the Rebel Alliance in many battles including the Battle of Yavin, the Battle of Endor and later used by the Resistance and the New Republic Starfleet.
The abstract artisan design features bold red, white and black colors with the phrase “Fly for Freedom” at the top and “X Wing Style” at the bottom of the beach towel.
Star War Beach Towel Fabric and Care
- This premium, abstract Star Wars themed beach towel combines two fabrics into one attractive, easy to care for and durable design.
- The front of the towel with the X-Wing Starfighter design, is made from 100 percent polyester MICROFIBER fabric. Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton. This fabric will not fade of “pill”.
- The back of the towel is a thick 100 percent cotton terrycloth fabric boasting a plush texture, soft touch and highly absorbent qualities.
- It is fully machine washable in cold or warm water using a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat dryer setting or line dry.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that may damage the microfiber.
How to Order
- This is a premium, artist designed Star Wars X-Wing beach towel with a contemporary abstract design in red, white and black that is not available in stores and may only be bought online.
- Each beach towel is made to order in the USA and ships to the buyer in about 4 business days.
- If you send your order to a US address, you will get it within 2 to 8 days of shipping via the US Mail.
- International shipping to many countries is also available.
- This same contemporary X-Wing design is available in other Star Wars room decor through the link below.
- Pricing is based on the Star Wars merchandise you select and not determined by our StarWarsBedroom.com site.