This premium, Star Wars QUEEN bedding takes classic Star Wars characters back in time to the Victorian era for a family portrait in tintype style and colors.
Darth Vader, Yoda, R2D2, C3PO, Boba Fett and Chewbacca never looked better — posing in their Sunday best in this Star Wars parody.
This vintage Star Wars design is for the series fan with a sense of humor and an appreciation for artisan design. The “family portrait” is also available in FULL and KING sizes as well as queen through the link below.
Vintage Star Wars Design
- This is a comforter cover that measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- Colors are in sepia shades of reddish-brown, tan, cream, gray, yellow, red and dark chocolate providing a warm neutral palette for adding coordinating to the Star Wars bedroom.
- Top hats, ties and tails complement high collars and buttoned vests on a parchment style background with netting wrapped hot air balloons hovering behind.
- This is single sided design with these classic Star Wars characters showcased on one side of the comforter cover and the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is cut and expertly hand sewn — made to the highest quality standard with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Star Wars Comforter Cover Fabric
- This tintype design duvet cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair providing superior strength and a high thread count per square inch.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Comforter Cover
- This Star Wars bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed. Touch-ups with low heat iron only.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium bedding, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — FULL size measures 79-inches square and KING size measures 104-inches wide by 88-inches long.
- This Victorian Star Wars print is also available in other Star Wars decor that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this Star Wars bedding review site.