This premium QUEEN size Star Wars bedding features an artisan “What If” design. What if Han Solo had a logo, selling his services as a smuggler and using the Millennium Falcon? What might it look like?
We all know Han Solo is notorious as one of the best smugglers in the galaxy, with his trusty sidekick, Chewbacca and that he pilots the upgraded and customized Millennium Falcon, he originally won in a game of Sabacc.
He achieved his fame in the Star Wars saga, when he helped Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa escape the Death Star and then became an unofficial member of the Rebel Alliance.
This design takes a spin into the advertising world of intergalactic smuggling and is for the Star Wars fan with a unique sense of humor and an appreciation for artisan design.
This Star Wars Millennium Falcon Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The artist has used a retro inspired logo design that features the Millennium Falcon in an ornate filigree array decorated by banners that outline the services of Han Solo as smuggler.
- With banner designed guarantees of deliveries “in 12 Parsecs or Less” and “Imperial Entanglements Avoided”, SOLO SMUGGLING, makes the case for using their services.
- Colors are in shades of black, navy, tan and white for a neutral palette that will complement and work with any colors in the Star Wars themed bedroom.
- The Han Solo smuggling logo is only on one side of this comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is cut, meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Solo Smuggling Duvet Cover Fabric
- This artisan comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Comforter Cover
- This star wars bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed. If you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used to keep the fabric from scorching.
Ordering Information Plus Options
- This design, signed by the artist, is not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This design is also available on other Star Wars merchandise found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this Star Wars decor review site.