This QUEEN premium, artist designed Star Wars bedding takes you back to planet Tatoonine and the Mos Eisley cantina.
The cantina, located in the Star Wars universe is a well known location. Mos Eisley is where Ben Kenobi use his lightsaber for the first time, where a standoff happens between Han Solo and Greedo and where Ben and Luke Skywalker meet Han and Chewbacca for the first time.
Here, in this artisan design, a Droid Bar welcomes all droids for entertainment, oil baths, hydraulic fluids and to recharge their sockets.
This Artisan Droid Bar Design
- This comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed. Bedding is also available in FULL and KING sizes.
- In this design, the artist has taken what Obi-Wan Kenobi once described as a “wretched hive of scum and villainy” and has turned it into an inviting advertisement for all droids in the Star Wars Universe.
- Familiar silhouettes of R2D2, C3PO and other droids, drinks in hand are featured on a graduated background in shades of tan, brown and white. The warm, neutral color palette works well with other Star Wars bedroom accessories.
- This is single sided design meaning the Droid Bar is showcased on one side of the comforter cover only with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
Star Wars Comforter Cover Fabric
- This Star Wars cover is cut, meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- It is expertly crafted from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- It is very soft to the touch and has superior strength, as each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair and tightly woven.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a dramatic new look.
Droids Duvet Cover Care
- This artisan comforter cover can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- No need for ironing if you catch it right from the dryer. Touch ups should be done with a cool iron.
Helpful Ordering Information
- This artist designed bedding, signed by the artist, is not available in any big box retailer and is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN. FULL measures 79-inches square and KING measures 104×88-inches.
- This Star Wars Droid Bar print is also available in other Star Wars merchandise found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this Star Wars decor review site.