This premium, artist designed Star Wars bedding features the Death Star, super weapon and moon-sized battle station of the Galactic Empire, sailing aimlessly through the galaxy in a state of ruin.
Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes, this unique comforter cover design is for the Star Wars fan who has marveled at the mechanical mastery of the Death Star and has an appreciation for artisan design.
Star Wars Death Star Bedding Design
- This featured Death Star comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The FULL size cover measures 79-inches square and the KING size cover measures 104×88-inches.
- The artist has captured the Death Star destruction in a galactic setting as it passes an unknown planet set against a starry universe peppered with interstellar clouds.
- Colors are in rich deep shades of purple, teal, turquoise, blue-gray, navy, black, white and yellow providing a wide range of colors for adding coordinating Star Wars bedroom accessories.
- This artisan comforter cover design is single sided meaning the former moon-sized mobile space station is featured on one side only with the reverse side being a soft, solid white. It is expertly hand sewn with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Star Wars Comforter Cover Fabric
- Made from easy care 100 percent polyester microfiber, this bedding will stand the test of time. Microfiber is an extremely durable fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton.
- Microfiber provides the benefits of stain, wrinkle, static and run resistance that keeps it looking vibrant at all times.
- Because each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair, you get a high thread count per square inch for superior strength and a super soft feel.
- Use this to wrap your existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
Death Star Comforter Cover Care
- This Star Wars premium bedding should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings as this may damage fabric fiber.
- Virtually wrinkle-free right from the dryer, ironing is rarely needed. If a touch-up is desired, use only a low heat iron setting.
Important Ordering Information
- This is artist designed Star Wars decor, signed by the artist, and is not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- Each Death Star cover, FULL, QUEEN or KING, is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- International shipping options are available.
- This same design is available in other Star Wars home decor found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by our Star Wars Bedroom review site.