On this classic blue-on-crème toile print comforter is a surprise — available in FULL, QUEEN and KING size find traditional scenes of the French countryside replaced by familiar Star Wars characters and images.
You will see favorites droid R2-D2, the Death Star, the Millennium Falcon, Hans Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, an Ewok of Endor, stormtroopers and more in a repeat pattern.
This unique artisan design is based off the French patterned cotton fabric known as toile de Jouy. This fabric originated in 1760 at a textile factory in the village of Jouy-en-Josas, southwest of Paris near Versailles. Today the shortened word version “Toile” simply means “cloth” in French but its style is recognizable regardless of the scenes or images featured.
Star Wars French Toile Bedding Design
- This is a premium lightweight comforter in a blue and cream French toile design showcasing popular Star Wars images and characters. It is also available as a zippered duvet cover, shower curtain, throw blanket and more through the link at the bottom of this review.
- The comforter shell is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric that enjoys a high thread count and is stain, static, run and wrinkle resistant.
- Inside the comforter is high quality polyester poly-fil material that is overfilled for loft and expertly stitched to stay in place. The poly-fil material is a hypo-allergenic down alternative. This comforter transitions well between seasons.
- The FULL size comforter measures 79×79 inches. The QUEEN size comforter measures 88×88 inches and the KING size comforter measures 104×88 inches. The QUEEN comforter can also substitute on a TWIN XL mattress. The KING comforter will fit both a standard king mattress and a CAL-KING.
- The unique Star Wars artwork is featured on one side of this bedding only. The reverse side is a soft shade of white.
Star Wars Characters Bedding Fabric and Care
- The polyester microfiber shell is a breathable fabric much like cotton and cotton blends. It outperforms its competitors in terms of strength and durability and WILL NOT fade when washed keeping colors fresh for years of enjoyment.
- Wash this lightweight comforter in COLD WATER using a mild detergent and on a gentle cycle. The gentle cycle will help keep fill from shifting and will also preserve the comforter quilting for longer life.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting but avoid the use of hot water, high heat dryer settings and bleach as all may damage fabric fibers.
American Made and More
- As premium Star Wars bedding, each piece is made-to-order in the USA and is not available in stores. You may only buy this online.
- Orders are ready for shipping to the buyer in about 5 business days or less.
- Send your order to an address in the continental United States and it will arrive within 2 to 8 days through the United States Postal Service. International shipping options are also available.
- Pricing is determined by the size comforter or Star Wars home decor you select and is not determined by our review site.