This Star Wars blanket features popular Star Wars characters, vehicles and equipment in a super soft 100 percent polyester Micro-Raschel throw for any fans of this epic space franchise.
Officially licensed Star Wars merchandise, this throw blanket is perfect for nap time, as a tote along, great for travel in the car, to take on picnics, sit on at the beach, to snuggle in on chilly nights on the back deck or for just curling up on the couch. It also doubles as an extra blanket on any twin or full sized bed.
Measuring a generous 62×90-inches, this blanket will fit a standard TWIN mattress measuring 39-inches wide by 54-inches long. The drape for this blanket on a TWIN bed would be 11.5-inches on each side of the bed. A FULL size mattress measures 54-inches wide by 75-inches long so the drape would only be 4-inches.
Star Wars Throw Blanket Characters Design
- The easily recognizable characters, showcased on this blanket design are Sith Lord Darth Vader, those faceless enforcers — the Imperial Stormtroopers, powerful Jedi Master Yoda, humanoid protocol droid C3-PO and R-2 Series astromech droid R2-D2.
- Each Star Wars iconic character is featured in a colored circle with their name above, below or off to the side and are overlaid on a blue on blue background.
- The background features the outlined images of starships and transport vehicles familiar throughout the Star Wars saga. You will note the All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) Walker, the standard TIE Imperial Starfighter, the Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer and others. Each piece of equipment has either the Star Wars emblem of the Rebel Alliance or Galactic Empire.
Star Wars Blanket Fabric and Care
- This is referred to as a Micro Raschel throw and means it is made from a 100 percent polyester fiber knit. It is similar in appearance to fleece but it is a true fleece.
- Fleece is notorious for “pilling” and shedding whereas Micro Raschel knit is made with fibers that are denser, resistant to runs and do not stretch like fleece fabrics. The fabric is fluffy, almost like fur, super soft to the touch and has hypo-allergenic properties.
- This blanket should always be washed in COLD water only on a delicate cycle using a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low heat setting only as high heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Also avoid using fabric softener on this blanket. The blanket is very soft on its own and the polyester fabric weave also has water resistant properties making it easy to wipe up any spills. Using fabric softener will degrade the water resistance of the fabric.
Important Ordering Information
- This is officially licensed Star Wars merchandise that has been made outside the US and is imported.
- The blanket has not been treated for flame resistance.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this review site.
- Pricing WILL change based on availability and popularity.