This premium, artist designed 3×5 foot Star Wars area rug brings to mind the infamous Walt Whitman words “Oh Captain, My Captain” with its design of Captain Phasma, Chrome Trooper from Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
Captain Phasma, whose name was derived from the 1979 horror film “Phantasm”, is the female Stormtrooper serving in the First Order of Star Wars Episode VII.
Because the flying metallic silver sphere was the signature weaponry in all of the “Phantasm” movies, J.J. Abrams used the chrome design and name derivative for this character.
Star Wars Chrome Trooper Rug Design
- This is an area rug that measures 3×5 feet and is also available 2×3 and 4×6 foot sizes, adding a dramatic design to any open floor space.
- The artist has captured the image of Captain Phasma in chrome armor, awash in the golden glow of what could pass as a Star Destroyer interior or Stormtrooper transport, and carrying an improved Stormtrooper Blaster rifle for Episode VII.
- Draped over Phasma’s shoulder is a black cape trimmed in red, symbolic of the colors of the First Order. The helmet and armor design, while similar to previous Star Wars episodes, reflects the subtle changes and streamling one would expect in a film that begins 30 years after the last ended.
- Colors are in shades of chrome, gold, rust, yellow, orange, red, turquoise, pewter, black, gray and white providing a warm color palette for coordinating with other Star Wars bedroom room accessories.
- This is a dense, low cut pile rug that serves to accentuate every detail in this artist’s design. The rug fibers have a slight “Chevron” pattern that adds depth and richness to the design.
Captain Phasma Rug Material and Care
- This unique Star Wars rug is crafted from 100 percent woven polyester fibers for high durability, long wear and easy maintenance.
- Polyester fibers are dirt and stain resistant because dirt will settle around the fiber instead of being absorbed by them like wool or cotton — simple vacuuming will remove most dirt and dust.
- Carpet and rug cleaners, safe for synthetic fibers, can be used for spills or stains.
- This Chrome Trooper rug is also machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent.
- It should be air dried or tumble dried on low heat for best results and longer life.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium, artist designed area rug that features an artistic rendering of Captain Phasma from Star Wars Episode VII.
- As premium Star Wars decor, this Chrome Trooper area rug is not available in stores and is only available for purchase online.
- The rug is made to order in the USA and ships to buyers in just 3 to 5 business days.
- International shipping options are available.
- This same artistic design is also available in other Star Wars home decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size area rug or merchandise you select and has not been determined by this review website.