Boba Fett bounty hunter is now a bedroom guardian that can sit on your nightstand or dresser taking aim and action against any intruders to your Star Wars space.
Outfitted in his distinctive Mandlorian armor, battered and covered with marks from weapons fire, he arrives assembled with his jet pack, flame throwing wrist gauntlets and blaster pistol.
His helmet is featured with the familiar T-shaped visor, and broad band antenna allowing him to intercept as well as unscramble transmissions while protecting your space.
Boba Fett Bedroom Guardian Facts and Features
- This infamous Star Wars character, with the reputation of being one of the galaxy’s deadliest bounty hunters, is an interactive toy that is activated by motion.
- Anyone, including you, who crosses within the radius of his sensors will be fired upon, indiscriminately, by raising his blaster pistol. Firing will be accompanied by authentic lights and sounds — quite likely to raise a few hairs on any pets within range.
- He also speaks three phrases familiar from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back — “As you wish”, “What if he doesn’t survive, he’s worth a lot to me” and “He’s no good to me dead!”.
- Interactive Boba Fett measures approximately 10 inches high x 5.5 inches wide x 5.25 inches long and weighs just over 1 pound — just the right size to sit on a nightstand, coffee table, end table, desk, dresser or anywhere you need an intruder alert.
- He operates on three (3) AAA Alkaline batteries (not included) that fit into a battery compartment in his base. The base also features an ON-OFF switch to control his motion activation.
- This Star Wars Boba Fett action figure has no articulation other than raising his blaster pistol to fire.
- He is officially licensed Disney Lucas Films Star Wars merchandise that has been made by Spin Master outside the US and is imported.
- This motion activated bounty hunter is recommended, by the manufacturer, for Ages 4 and older.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not our Star Wars decor review site. Pricing will change based on popularity and availability.