This 16-inch by 16-inch Star Wars character throw pillow features Mandalorian warrior and bounty hunter Boba Fett in an artisan design made solely from the Space Invaders of Atari arcade video game fame.
Boba Fett is the unaltered clone of Janga Fett, designed to be a part of the Grand Army of the Republic and who became a skilled bounty hunter.
This intergalactic fan favorite hunter will be the main character in the upcoming Star Wars Second Anthology film expected to hit theaters in 2018.
The Star Wars Boba Fett Pillow Look
- This artisan design captures many of the details familiar in the Boba Fett uniform and armor in a unique design using little multi-colored space invaders creatures.
- You can easily make out his green dark colored helmet with the full one piece “T” visor. His rangefinder stalk is visible on the left side of his helmet.
- You can make out the flak vest beneath his green chest armor. His cape is displayed in orange and yellow and his girth belt is featured in red suggesting multi-strands around his middle. Part of his jetpack is visible over his shoulder.
- You will note a side arm holster in shades of gray on his right hip and he is holding his EE-3 carbine rifle.
- This dimensional design is in shades of blue, red, green, orange, yellow, gray, purple, black and white on a solid black background that makes the detailing stand out.
- This is a two sided design with Boba Fett featured on both sides of the pillow.
Pillow Fabric and Care
- This pillow cover is made from 100 percent spun polyester poplin fabric in a tight weave that makes it durable for a long useful life.
- It comes with a heavy duty, concealed nylon zipper so it can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Inside this 16-inch by 16-inch pillow cover is a hypro-allergenic, down alternative insert that has been double stitched and overfilled for comfort.
- Cleaning is easy — simply remove the cover and treat any stains with a damp cloth or use a fabric cleaner labeled safe for synthetic fabrics.
- It is also machine washable in cold or warm water using a mild detergent. Line dry or tumble dry the pillow cover on a low dryer setting.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade and yellow polyester fibers.
- Because this is a premium, artist designed Star Wars pillow, it is not available in any big box retailer and is only available to purchase online.
- The 16×16-inch size is reviewed here BUT you also have the option to order this in 18×18-inch and 20×20-inch sizes.
- It can be ordered as a pillow cover only, should you wish to wrap one of your own existing throw pillows, OR you can purchase it with the pillow insert — all through the link below.
- This Boba Fett Space Invaders pillow is made in the USA, to order, and is ready to ship to customers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Pricing has not been determined by this website and will be based on the size and type pillow you choose.