This Star Wars, artist designed FULL comforter cover is all about Boba Fett, one of the most feared bounty hunters in the Star Wars galaxy.
Boba Fett, Mandalorian warrior and bounty hunter, is a clone of the famed Jango Fett and part of the Grand Army of the Republic.
As a bounty hunter, Boba took assignments from creatures such as the large, slug-like alien, Jabba the Hutt — with his most notable bounty being the capture of Han Solo.
Measuring 79-inches by 79-inches, this colorful PREMIUM duvet cover features Boba Fett and his modified Slave 1 Firespray-interceptor-class spacecraft.
It also is available in QUEEN and KINGS sizes. A duvet cover can wrap an existing, perhaps “tired” comforter in a new, fresh design. A duvet cover will also fit a duvet insert of the same size.
This artists concept and logo combines the Star Wars series while channeling elements from the 1967 Speed Racer animated television series in coming up with this unique bedding design.
Colors in shades of teal, orange, yellow and ivory with clear crisp detailing make this the perfect complement to a Star Wars themed bedroom.
Fabric is 100 percent polyester microfiber. Microfiber is a super soft polyester fabric weave that resists wrinkles, static, stains and fabric runs. It is also a non-slip fabric and will hold a comforter or insert well without sliding.
This FULL size Star Wars bedding option is expertly sewn by hand and designed with a durable hidden zipper making it easy to wrap and conceal an existing comforter or duvet insert as well as remove it for cleaning.
Star Wars Boba Fett Bedding Facts
- This is a FULL size PREMIUM duvet comforter cover with a signed artist’s rendering of the Star War’s Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter and his Slave 1 spacecraft.
- It is made in the USA and measures 79-inches by 79-inches fitting a standard FULL size mattress measuring 54-inches wide by 75-inches long.
- Detailing is crisp and clean and colors are in muted shades of teal, orange, yellow and ivory on one side with a soft solid white on the reverse side.
- Expertly hand sewn, this Star Wars bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber. Microfiber is stain, static and wrinkle resistant and because this is a special fabric weave, it is also breathable. The fabric is also non-slip holding an insert in place.
- The concealed zipper makes wrapping an existing comforter or duvet easy as well as removing it for cleaning.
- This comforter cover can be machine washed in cold water and can be tumble dried on a low to medium heat setting. Bleaching should be avoided.
- Avoid high heat dryer settings with microfiber as this may damage the fabric.
- This Boba Fett duvet cover is also available in QUEEN and KING sizes. The QUEEN size measures 88-inches square and the KING size measures 104-inches by 88-inches.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this review website.
- Pricing will vary depending on the size you choose.