Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes is this premium Star Wars bedding featuring a fleet of Imperial Star Destroyers for fans appreciating the sheer magnitude of firepower harnessed by the Galactic Empire.
This Imperial warship was designed as a Battle Carrier and designated a Battlecruiser combining the offensive powers of a battleship with those of the starfighting capabilities of a carrier.
The Bellator-class Star Destoryer was equipped with 56 heavy Turbolaser cannons, 32 Octuple Barbette turbolasers and 14 heavy ion cannons yielding over 8 times the firepower of a standard Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.
Star Wars Battlecruiser Bedding Design
- This is an expertly cut and hand sewn comforter cover with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning. The featured cover measures 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN size mattress. The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size measures 104×88-inches.
- Use this to cover your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
- This is a single sided design meaning the Imperial Battlecruiser fleet design is featured on one side of the comforter cover only. The reverse side is a soft, solid white.
- Colors are in shades of black, white, gray, yellow, red and orange providing a neutral palette for coordinating with other Star Wars bedroom accessories.
Star Wars Duvet Cover Fabric
- This Star Destroyer comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton.
- The fabric offers benefits of being stain resistant, wrinkle resistant, static resistant and run resistant.
- Microfiber also has a high thread count giving it superior strength and a super soft feel.
Star Destroyer Comforter Cover Care
- MICROFIBER bedding should be machine washed in COLD WATER only with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting or line dry.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
- Use a low heat iron setting for touchups.
Made in America
- This premium, artist designed Star Wars bedding is not available in stores and may only be purchased online.
- Each zippered Battlecruiser comforter cover is made-to-order in the USA and is ready for shipping in 3 to 5 business days.
- Orders that are sent to US addresses are shipped via the United States Post Office. Expect orders to arrive within 2 to 8 days.
- International shipping options are available.
- This same Imperial fleet design is available in other Star Wars room decor through the link below.
- Pricing is based on the size bedding or decor you select and has not been determined by our Star Wars bedding review site.