As artisan Star Wars bedding, this premium QUEEN comforter cover is an artist’s interpretation of the All Terrain Armored Transport, or AT-AT Walker pilot’s helmet.
An AT-AT pilot, was one of the hardened combat troopers of the Imperial Army from the Heavy Armor division of Vehicle Command Crewers. These pilots are similar in appearance to the Imperial TIE pilots but retain their own unique color scheme.
The artist may have taken into consideration the fact these pilots were “the best of the best” and as such came with enlarged egos and frequent arrogant attitudes that led them feel a sense of invincibility — while piloting an AT-AT.
The colors chosen by the artist, in this design, may reflect this as they are very similar to those of the “preening peacock”.
Detailing is crisp and clean and colors are vibrant in shades of purple, blue, teal, green, and red on a deep black background.
This QUEEN bedding option is for the Star Wars fan with an eye for design and an appreciation for artisan detail — it also comes in FULL and KING sizes.
Signed by the artist, this duvet cover is hand sewn and meticulously crafted to provide you with a unique bedding design, setting yours apart from that readily available on big box store shelves.
A duvet cover can wrap an existing, perhaps “tired” comforter in a new, fresh design. A duvet cover will also fit a duvet insert of the same size.
This featured comforter cover measures 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN size mattress measuring 60-inches wide by 80-inches long. The drape on this cover would be 14-inches on each side.
Fabric is 100 percent polyester microfiber. Microfiber is a super soft polyester fabric weave that resists wrinkles, static, stains and fabric runs. It is also a non-slip fabric and will hold a comforter or insert well without sliding.
This QUEEN Star Wars bedding piece is expertly sewn by hand and designed with a durable hidden zipper making it easy to wrap and conceal an existing comforter or duvet insert as well as remove it for cleaning.
Star Wars AT-AT Duvet Cover Facts
- This is a single QUEEN size comforter cover reflecting an artist’s interpretation of an AT-AT pilot helmet from the Star Wars movies.
- It is made in the USA and measures 88-inches by 88-inches fitting a standard queen size mattress measuring 60-inches wide by 80-inches long.
- Colors are bright, rich and vivid in shades of teal, blue, black, red and green on one side with the reverse side being a solid soft white.
- Expertly hand sewn, this zippered cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber. Microfiber is stain, static and wrinkle resistant and because this is a special fabric weave, it is also breathable. The fabric is also non-slip holding an insert in place.
- The concealed zipper makes wrapping an existing comforter or duvet easy as well as removing it for cleaning.
- This Star Wars AT-AT Pilot duvet cover can be machine washed in cold water and can be tumble dried on a low to medium heat setting. Bleaching should be avoided.
- Avoid high heat dryer settings with microfiber as this may damage the fabric.
- This is also available in FULL and KING sizes. The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size measures 104-inches by 88-inches.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this review website.
- Pricing will vary depending on the size duvet cover you choose.