This premium Star Wars area rug, available in 2×3, 3×5 and 4×6 foot sizes is all about the twin ion engine advanced “x1” TIE line starfighter whose modified version was flown by Darth Vader.
Vader piloted an early prototype of the “x1” in a daring attack against the Rebel fleet that ultimately resulted in the destruction of the Rebel flagship — the Pelta-class Frigate, Phoenix Home.
His modified TIE Advanced x1 included a hyperdrive as well as deflector shield generator and other features resulting in greater speed, heavier firepower and a custom cockpit to accommodate his armored suit.
This same design is also available as a comforter, duvet cover, light filtering window curtains and more through the link at the bottom of this review.
Star Wars Modified X1 TIE Fighter Rug
- This premium Star Wars rug is made from 100 percent woven polyester fibers for high durability and long wear.
- The schematic design of a TIE Fighter is overlaid on a dark background with the six-spoked symbol of the Imperial Crest.
- The artist designed area rug is a dense, short cut pile rug that serves to accentuate the detail in the design — is warm under the feet and wears extremely well.
- Colors are in an Air Force blue with shades of gray. This neutral color palette will complement other colors in the Star Wars bedroom.
- Rug fibers in this design are cut with a slight “chevron” pattern adding to its rich appearance.
TIE Fighter Area Rug Care
- With this cut pile, polyester rug, fibers are dirt and stain resistant because dirt will settle around the fiber instead of being absorbed by them like wool or cotton. Simple vacuuming should remove most surface dust and dirt.
- Spills can be easily blotted or carpet and rug cleaners that are safe for synthetic fibers can be used.
- This Advanced X1 Fighter rug may also be machine washed on a gentle cycle in cold water. Air dry or tumble dry the rug on low heat.
- This is a premium, artist designed area rug with a Star Wars theme that is not available in stores. It may only be purchased online.
- Each rug, regardless of size, is made-to-order in the USA and is ready for shipping to the buyer in about 4 business days.
- Have your order sent to an address in the continental U.S. and it will arrive within 2 to 8 days via the United States Postal Service. International shipping options are also available.
- This same X1 design is also available in other Star Wars decor through the link below.
- Pricing is not determined by this review website and will be based on the size area rug or merchandise you select.