Until “The Last Jedi”, no one would have envisioned together the duo displayed on this artisan Star Wars comforter cover available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen and King size.
Was it Snoke’s induced telepathic bond between Kylo and Rey that ultimately led to his demise? Or was it Rey’s desire to no longer be alone that has her team with Kylo because she feels more powerful when she is with him? Whatever the reason, the artist has illustrated this unlikely pairing in a unique design that captures their true sense of purpose.
Rey Kylo Ren Star Wars Bedding Design
- This premium Star Wars comforter cover, inspired by the recent Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie release, features two of the film’s major characters in a colorful, artistic design.
- There is a comforter cover to fit every mattress. The TWIN size measures 68×88 inches, the TWIN XL 68×92 inches, the FULL size measures 79×79 inches with the QUEEN at 88×88 inches and the KING size measuring 104×88-inches. The KING size will fit both a standard and CAL-KING mattress.
- This Star Wars bedding, also referred to as a duvet cover, is expertly hand sewn with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning and is a great way wrap your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
- This is a single sided design meaning Daisy Ridley as Rey and Adam Driver as Kylo Ren are featured on one side of the comforter cover only. The reverse side is a soft, solid white.
- Colors are in shades of reds, blues, black, gray and white for coordinating with matching accessories in the Star Wars bedroom.
Comforter Cover Fabric
- The duvet cover fabric is made up of 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton and cotton blend fabrics. It also outperforms its competitors in terms of durability.
- It has the benefits of being stain resistant, wrinkle resistant, static resistant and run resistant.
- Microfiber also has a high thread count giving it superior strength and a super soft feel.
Star Wars Bedding Fabric Care
- This comforter cover should be machine washed in COLD WATER only with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting or line dry.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
How to Order
- This is premium Star Wars inspired, artist designed bedding that is not available in stores and may only be purchased online.
- Each comforter cover, regardless of size, is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Ship your order to an address in the continental USA and it will arrive within 2 to 8 days when shipped.
- International shipping options are available.
- This same “The Last Jedi” inspired design is also available as a comforter, throw blanket, floor pillow, shower curtain, phone case, travel mug and more through the link below.
- Pricing is based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and has not been determined by our review website.