Get the power of the pen on this QUEEN, premium artisan Star Wars bedding featuring the X Wing fighter in a design made up entirely of famous lines and phrases from Star Wars IV: A New Hope.
This X Wing Starfighter Design
- This Starfighter comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- It is also available in FULL size measuring 79-inches square and KING size measuring 104×88-inches.
- The artisan design has captured with words, key components of the X Wing structure such as the laser cannons with laser tips and flashback suppressors. Also the nose cone, the Incom 4L4 Fusial Thrust Engines and the S-foil Wing assembly have been made memorable with phrases like “Over my dead body”, “May the force be with you always”, “I gotta bad feeling about this” and many more. Detailing is crisp and clean and phrases are easily readable.
- Colors are in shades of gray, black, rust, red, orange, lavender, yellow and white on a background of deep space black dotted with stars in the galaxy.
- This is single sided Star Wars design meaning the X Wing fighter is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
Star Wars Comforter Cover Fabric
- This Star Wars bedroom decor is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a polyester fabric weave that is dense, strong and super soft with a high thread count per square inch.
- This fabric weave not only breathes but it is also static, run, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- The cover is cut and expertly hand sewn with a hidden zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insertor use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this X Wing Duvet Cover
- This artisan X-Wing comforter cover can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, should you choose a touch-up, use a cool iron to prevent scorching the fabric.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium Star Wars bedding design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, this X-Wing Starfighter comforter cover is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- International shipping is available.
- This X-Wing fabric print is also available in other sugar Star Wars decor found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or decor you select and not by this Star Wars bedding review site.