Carefully nestled in a botanical floral display, on this artist designed Star Wars bedding, are symbols familiar in the Star Wars universe.
Star Wars Botanical Bedding Design
- This Star Wars comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed. It is also available in FULL and KING sizes through the link at the bottom of this review.
- The artist has weaved within an explosion of botanicals, the DL-44 heavy blaster pistol used by Han Solo as well as other smugglers, bounty hunters and the Rebellion. Also shown are helmets of Galactic Empire Imperial Stormtroopers and the Millennium Falcon, the highly modified YT-1300 freighter piloted by Han Solo and Wookiee Chewbacca. The T-65 X-Wing Starfighter is shown together with assorted lightsabers representing “The Force” as well as “The Dark Side”.
- Colors are in soft shades of tan, brown, rose, gold, peach, mint, olive, pink and bisque for adding coordinating room accessories.
- This is floral design is single sided meaning this Star Wars theme is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
Floral Theme Comforter Cover Fabric
- This bedding is expertly cut, hand sewn and features a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- This Star Wars floral bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a strong, super soft polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Star Wars Themed Duvet Cover Care
- This botanical print Star Wars bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Ironing is generally not needed, however, if you choose a touch-up, only the lowest heat setting should be used.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium artist designed duvet cover that is only available for purchase online — it is not available in any store.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- International shipping options are available.
- This Star Wars floral fabric print is also available in other Star Wars home decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this Star Wars decor review site.