Star Wars comes in camo on this premium, artist designed, Star Wars bedding based on images from the Battle of Endor for the Star Wars fan looking for unique bedding in QUEEN size.
This camo colored comforter cover is also available in FULL size and in KING size.
The Battle of Endor, the largest of the Galactic Civil War, pitted the Rebel Alliance against the Galactic Empire and signified the decline of the empire with the deaths of Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine.
The artist has incorporated many familiar characters, starships, and weaponry in a camo-colored array on a green field of helmets belonging to those faceless enforcers — the Stormtroopers.
Easily recognizable are Chewbacca — Wookiee co-pilot of Han Solo; the Millennium Falcon — modified light freighter flown by Lando and Sullustan co-pilot Nien Nunb during the Battle of Endor; Rebel pilot helmets, AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport) Walkers, TIE Fighters, Cruisers, Destroyers and Starfighters with Droids, Ewoks and bounty hunters.
Camo Star Wars Bedding Design
- This Battle of Endor themed Star Wars comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- It is also available in FULL size measuring 79-inches square and KING size measuring 104×88-inches.
- Colors are in warm camo shades of ivory, green, brown, black, gray and rust for coordinating with other Star Wars bedroom accessories.
- This is single sided artisan design meaning the Star Wars camo print is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is cut and expertly hand sewn with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Star Wars Comforter Cover Fabric
- This Battle of Endor inspired bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that make lets it breathe. Each fabric strand, thinner than a human hair, is tightly woven for a high thread count, superior strength and a super soft feel.
- The fabric also provides the added benefits of being static, stain, run and wrinkle resistant, outperforming cotton and cotton blend competitors.
- Use this comforter cover to wrap your existing comforter in an exciting new look.
Star Wars Camo Bedding Care
- This artist designed bedding should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot water, high heat dryer settings and bleach as this can damage fabric fibers.
- Generally wrinkle-free, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose a touch-up, use a low iron setting.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium Star Wars queen bedding, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days. International shipping options are available.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This same Battle of Endor camo fabric print is also available in other Star Wars home decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this Star Wars Bedroom review site.