This premium, artisan QUEEN Star Wars bedding features Han Solo’s Millennium Falcon modified freighter in a cool schematic design on a grid background for the Star Wars bedroom or guest room. It is also available in FULL and KING sizes as well as in other Star Wars merchandise through the link below.
The Millennium Falcon, a Corellian engineered YT-1300 transport, modified into a legendary starship with superior power and weaponry, always manages to deliver in battle and in time of need.
This artist features schematic details one might see in blueprint format on the drawing board of an engineer at CEC, one of the largest starship manufacturers and widely considered THE most prolific starship engineering and manufacturing corporation in the galaxy.
Grid Pattern Star Wars Bedding Design
- This Millennium Falcon schematic design comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- It is also available in FULL size measuring 79-inches by 79-inches and in KING size measuring 104×88-inches, offering options to accommodate the bed of just about any Star Wars fan.
- Colors are in blueprint blue and white providing a cool color palette for adding coordinating room accessories.
- The Millennium Falcon design is featured on one side of this zippered comforter cover only with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
Star Wars Comforter Cover Fabric
- This grid pattern premium Millennium Falcon bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets the fabric breathe much like cotton. Since each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair, the fabric has superior strength and a silky soft feel.
- The fabric weave also provides the benefits of being stain, wrinkle and static resistant.
Caring for this Millennium Falcon Bedding
- This zippered comforter cover, expertly hand sewn, should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting only.
- Avoid the use of bleach, hot water and high heat dryer settings as this can damage fabric fibers.
- Because the fabric is virtually wrinkle-free, ironing is not needed. Touch-ups, however, should be done with a low heat iron setting.
Important Ordering Information
- This is an artist designed bedding option that is not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, each comforter cover is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- International shipping options are available.
- This same Millennium Falcon design is also available in other Star Wars home decor found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by our Star Wars decor review site.