This brilliantly colored, oversized, super soft Star Wars blanket (throw) is for any fan of either the original George Lucas trilogy or the entire multi-film Star Wars saga as a whole.
Measuring a large 62-inches wide by 90-inches long, this Star Wars themed blanket features images from the original film trilogy. It is made from a special 100 percent polyester fiber knit and is not fleece.
Find memorable images of R2D2, C-3P0, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Yoda, the Death Star, a light saber and Starfighters — all in brilliant, deep rich colors of blues, black, turquoise and white.
This classic Star Wars blanket is perfect for curling up on the couch while watching a favorite movie, television program or series.
It is great for nap time, as an added intergalactic blanket for the Star Wars themed bedroom or as an extra throw for chilly nights on the back porch or deck — also great for traveling or as a take along to the beach or on a picnic or camping and it’s large enough to keep two pretty toasty.
This is a themed “Micro Raschel” furniture throw or blanket meaning that it is made from a type of 100% polyester fiber knit and is similar in appearance to fleece — but reducing the “shedding” and “pilling” that sometimes comes with fleece.
Micro Raschel fabric is made from a warp knit process that makes fibers resistant to runs, more dense and compact and it will not stretch as much as other fibers.
Facts about this Classic Star Wars Trilogy Blanket
- This is licensed Star Wars bedding that measures 62-inches wide by 90-inches long
- It features iconic images from the original Star Wars trilogy and is made by J. Franco and Sons who are known for their themed bedding
- If using this as a blanket for a TWIN size bed, a twin size mattress measures 39-inches wide and 54-inches long
- The drape on this blanket for TWIN sized bed would be 11-1/2 inches
- It is made from 100% polyester with a Micro Raschel fiber weave
- This throw has a self-binding rounded edge which enhances its soft appearance
- This blanket is machine washable in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild detergent
- Do not use bleach when washing this blanket or ensure that it is color-safe and non-chlorine
- Treat stains or soiled spots with a drop of dishwashing liquid. Allow the liquid to soak into the stain for 10 minutes, and then blot away as much of the soap as possible with a paper towel to lift the stain.
- Tumble dry on the gentle cycle with low heat. Never use a high heat setting on Micro Raschel blankets, as it will damage the fabric by melting the fibers.
- This is licensed Star Wars merchandise that is made outside the US and imported
- Prices for this blanket are set by the supplier and not this website
- Prices will vary based on popularity and availablity