Rumored to be one of the darkest of villains in the Star Wars saga, this 46×60-inch silky soft Star Wars blanket is all about Kylo Ren flanked by the new First Order Stormtroopers in Star Wars Episode VII.
This throw blanket is made by The Northwest Company and is entitled “First Order” representing the Dark Side of the Force in a dramatic design.
It is made from a fleece-like material that is 100 percent polyester with a special micro-raschel fabric weave. This silky weave, made from a warp-knit process, is more dense than fleece, is resistant to runs and will not stretch like other polyester fleece fabrics.
This throw is perfect for nap time, as a tote along, great for travel in the car, to take on outings, to snuggle in on chilly nights on the back deck or for just curling up on the couch.
Star Wars “First Order” Blanket Design
- This Star Wars First Order 46×60-inch throw showcases Kylo Ren, recognizable by his sinister black mask, hood and cloak.
- He is featured with his own self-made dangerous red-bladed lightsaber with red cross guards and is surrounded by the new First Order Stormtroopers. The First Order logo is featured as a backdrop. The First Order organization, inspired by the principles of the Galactic Empire, is headed by the Supreme Leader, Snoke, with Force-sensitive Kylo Ren working under his direction.
- Colors are in shades of red, white, black, gray and yellow in a bold but neutral color palette for coordinating with other Star Wars accessories.
Caring for the Star Wars First Order Blanket
- This Force Awakens themed blanket should be machined washed in cold water on a gentle cycle. The gentle cycle will help keep fabric fibers from shedding for longer life.
- Tumble dry on low heat. Hot dryer settings can damage fabric the fabric.
- Treat stains or soiled spots with a drop of dish washing liquid. Allow the liquid to soak into the stain for 10 minutes, and then blot away as much of the soap as possible with a paper towel to lift the stain.
- This micro-raschel weave, like fleece, has some water resistant properties. This water resistant property diminishes with the use of fabric softener. The blanket weave is already silky soft so fabric softener is not needed and should be avoided.
- Also avoid the use of bleach as it can degrade any polyester fabric fibers.
Important Ordering Information
- This 46X60-inch throw blanket with a Star Wars theme is made by the The Northwest Company and features the First Order emblem, Force-sensitive Kylo Ren and the new Stormtroopers in a dark, sinister design.
- It is officially licensed Disney Lucas Films Star Wars decor that has been made outside the US and is imported.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this Star Wars decor review site.
- Pricing will change based on popularity and availability. When following the link below, take note of availability before ordering.