This premium artisan comforter cover combines the ornate detailing of a Mexican sugar skull with the helmet of a Star Wars Imperial stormtrooper.
This otherwise faceless enforcer of the Imperial Army has become a “skulltrooper” with this artist’s distinct design elements of both the dark recesses of a death skull and the familiar high grade plastoid armor shape of the stormtrooper helmet.
The most common association with a skull is the symbolism of death and mortality and this design is a fitting analogy of the responsibilities of those elite soldiers of the Galactic Empire tasked with using efficient, if not unreasonable tactics, to keep star systems in line for Emperor Palpatine.
About this Stormtrooper Skull Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- Detailing on this “skulltrooper” is done with geometric shapes and patterns that not only adds intricate detailing but gives the stormtrooper helmet a metallic feel.
- Colors are simply shades of black, white and gray in a dimensional design that will have you marveling at the effort put into this art. The color palette coordinates well with any Star Wars bedroom accessories such as rugs, curtains, bed skirts and sheets.
- This is single sided meaning this trooper is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Comforter Cover Fabric
- This artisan comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Duvet Cover
- This Star Wars bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Skulltrooper Ordering Information
- This is a premium design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other Imperial Stormtrooper merchandise which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this Star Wars decor review site.