The helmet of that elite soldier of the Galactic Empire is featured on this Imperial Stormtrooper Star Wars bedding with a repeat-pattern in a clean, classic design for the bedroom of any Star Wars fan.
A reminder of the absolute power of Emperor Palpatine, the faceless enforcers of the Galactic Empire, for a time, managed to keep thousands of star systems throughout the galaxy in line.
The stark white design of the Stormtrooper armor originally stood for the hope, peace and stability intended to be restored but for a galaxy at war.
When these former protectors of galactic peace crushed the resistance, the white armor then became a symbol of oppression and the power of the Emperor’s will.
This Imperial Stormtrooper Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- It is also available in FULL size measuring 79-inches square and KING size measuring 104-inches by 88-inches.
- Colors are in black and white and detailing for the Stormtrooper helmet in this repeat-pattern is crisp and clean.
- This is single design meaning the Stormtroopers are showcased on one side of this comforter cover only with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- This Star Wars bedding is cut and expertly hand sewn — made to the highest quality standard with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Star Wars Comforter Cover Fabric
- The duvet cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is super soft to the touch, wrinkle, stain, static and run resistant.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that has an incredibly high thread counter per square inch of fabric for strength and also allows it to breathe.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Bedding
- This can easily be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, no ironing is needed. Use a cool iron for touch-ups.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium artisan design, not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- This print is also available in other Star Wars merchandise which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this Star Wars decor review site.