This artisan Force Awakens bedding features Rey, a female human scavenger in the frontier desert junkyard world of planet Jakku, with BB8, the astromech droid belonging to Resistance pilot Poe Dameron.
Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes, this comforter cover is sure to delight a growing fan base for this new intergalactic hero of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
Rey BB8 Star Wars Bedding Design
- The featured Force Awakens QUEEN comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed. It is expertly hand sewn with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- The FULL size measures 79-inches by 79-inches and the KING size measures 104-inches by 88-inches — all available through the link at the bottom of this review.
- The artist has illustrated the vast desert wasteland, as seen in many of the Star Wars Battle of Jakku images, with Rey and BB8 walking away, illuminated by a hot sun.
- Colors are in warm shades of yellow, gold, rust, brown, terracotta and orange with black and white accents for coordinating with other Star Wars bedroom accessories.
- Use this to cover your own existing comforter in an exciting new look.
Desert World of Jakku Comforter Cover Fabric
- This Star Wars Force Awakens cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton. It also provides the benefits of being wrinkle, stain and static resistant as well as run resistant.
- Each fabric strand, thinner than a human hair, it tightly woven providing a high thread count per square inch. This gives you superior fabric strength and a super soft feel.
Caring for this Comforter Cover
- This zippered cover should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- It should be tumble dried on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that can damage fabric fibers.
- Generally wrinkle-free, ironing is rarely needed. If you desire a touch-up, only a low heat iron setting should be used.
Important Ordering Information
- This is premium, artist designed bedding that is not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, each Force Awakens Rey BB8 cover is made to order, in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days. International shipping options are available.
- This same design is also available in other Star Wars Episode 7 decor found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by our review site.