Available in KING, QUEEN and FULL sizes is this Star Wars Captain Phasma comforter cover showcasing the high ranking female member of the First Order (inspired by the Galactic Empire) in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
This premium, artist designed Star Wars bedding is for the fan looking for something unique in Star Wars room decor and who has an appreciation for artisan design.
Captain Phasma, a leader of First Order Heavy Artillery Stormtroopers and Riot Control Stormtroopers, works closely with General Hux and Kylo Ren in Episode VII — on a mission to track down Finn, the Stormtrooper deserter with plenty of First Order secrets.
Captain Phasma Bedding Design
- The featured Episode VII comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A QUEEN mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- It is also available in KING size measuring 104×88-inches and in FULL size measuring 79-inches square.
- The artist has captured Captain Phasma in clean, crisp detailing outfitted in special chrome Stormtrooper armor that protects her from heavy blaster fire as well as giving her the ability to camouflage herself with the press of a button. She is featured in an industrial setting under the cast of bright lights and a red glow.
- Colors are in shades of black, white, gray, silver, copper, red, gold and rust providing a warm color palette for coordinating with other Star Wars bedroom or guest room accessories.
- This is a single sided design meaning Captain Phasma is showcased on one side of this comforter cover only. The reverse side of this zippered cover is a soft, solid white.
Episode VII Comforter Cover Fabric
- This Star Wars themed comforter cover is expertly crafted from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that allows it to breathe much like cotton. This weave also provides the benefits of wrinkle resistance and stain resistance as well as static and run resistance.
- Each fabric strand, thinner than a human hair, is tightly woven — yielding a high thread count per square inch of fabric for superior strength and a silky soft feel.
Caring for this Comforter Cover
- This Star Wars bedding should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer.
- Also avoid hot water and bleach as this can damage fabric fibers.
- Since this is generally wrinkle-free, ironing is not needed. However, touch-ups should be done with a low heat iron setting.
Important Ordering Information
- This artist designed Captain Phasma bedding is not available in stores and is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, each zippered cover is expertly hand sewn and made to order in the USA. It is ready to ship to buyers in only 3 to 5 business days.
- This artisan design is also available in other Star Wars room decor that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by our StarWarsBedroom.com review site.