Get it before its gone, a rare 8-piece FULL SIZE Star Wars Comforter set based off Episode 7 – The Force Awakens. Choose this to complete the Star Wars bedroom!
This reversible comforter set will fit a standard FULL size mattress that measures 54-inches wide by 75-inches long. The set includes:
- 1 – Star Wars 76″ W x 86″ L reversible comforter
- 2 – 20″ W x 26″ L standard pillow shams
- 1 – Square decorator throw pillow
- 1 – 81″ W x 96″ L Force Awakens flat top sheet
- 1 – 54″ W x 75″ L Star Wars fitted bottom sheet
- 2 – 20″ W x 30″ L standard reversible pillowcases
Star Wars Bed Set Design
- The comforter in this set is the focal point, featuring Snoke apprentice Kylo Ren, front and center wielding his crossbar lightsaber.
- Star Wars is emblazened across the bottom in laser white lettering against a blue on blue background in TIE starfighters and the logo of the First Order regime.
- The reverse side of the comforter is predominantly red overlayed with Star Wars lettering in royal blue.
- The fitted bottom sheet and flat top sheet are ripe with Stormtrooper helmets, the helmet of Kylo Ren, TIE Fighters and the Star Wars logo. The background color is a royal blue with images in red, white, navy blue and gray.
- Pillowcases, shams and decorator throw pillow feature images of Kylo Ren, Stormtroopers and Star Wars Force Awakens lettering.
Star Wars Episode 7 Bedding Fabric and Care
- The comforter in this set is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber. Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that makes it breathable. This fabric is stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant. It also outperforms cotton in terms of strength and color saturation. The comforter will not fade when washed.
- The sheet set, including pillowcases are made from a cotton-rich blend of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester.
- All pieces are machine washable in cold or warm water using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on a low to medium dryer heat setting.
- Avoid hot water, high heat dryer settings and bleach as this may damage the fabric.
- Use a low heat iron setting for any desired touchups.